Pages

June 4, 2013

Let Your Nails Speak for Themselves!

Nail art is so popular right now. You see them in magazines, on celebrities, many blogs, Pinterest, etc. Its a great way to show off your nails and be unique. It helps spruce up your nails from being dull to looking fabulous!

If you follow me on Instagram (@chandni112), many of the pictures you will see are my nails. I always do my own nails. It's something I fell in love with last year, and ever since then, I always look forward to doing different designs every time. The ideas either come to me or I see them on Pinterest, other blogs, etc. I am pretty ambidextrous when it comes to doing my own nails. Since many people are not, my suggestion is to just do an accent nail or two for each hand, that way you can just focus on those nails only. Accent nails are so "in" right now! Check out some of my designs below.


 








Look for posts in the future of tutorials on how to do some of these nail art designs! They are so much fun to do and perfect for a girls' night in/sleepovers!

~ C

No comments:

Post a Comment